Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jason's Pineapple Chicken

A good friend of mine, Tricia Burris sent me two recipes in to publish. I know from personal experience that bother are amazing meals. This one is great over rice! Thanks Tricia!

Jason’s Pineapple Chicken

Frozen chicken breasts (the big flat ones in the bulk Sam’s bags work well)
Jelly – I prefer Smuckers Pineapple or Apricot/Pineapple…yummy…but anything will work.
Dry onion soup mix


  1. In a large casserole pan, place 3 or four large frozen chicken breasts…whatever will lay flat on the bottom.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix a jar of jelly, 1 packet of the soup mix, and a little bit of water. I usually put around half a cup of water in the jelly jar, shake it up real good, and then add that in the bowl. This uses all the jelly and cleans the jar! Yay!
  3. Pour the mixture over the chicken, and bake uncovered at 375 for 1 hour.
  4. Enjoy the tasty jelly chicken with your favorite sides. I like it with rice or mashed potatoes and a veggie.

*Sent in by Tricia Burris

1 comment:

  1. This looks really easy and I bet very tasty! I will be trying this one soon!

    ReplyDelete