Tuesday, January 5, 2010

EASY STIR-FRY CHICKEN & BROCCOLI

I made this the other night and it was pretty good. I think it's a good basic that you can make to fit your own tastes very easily. I would like to try this again and make a spicy version!!

EASY STIR-FRY CHICKEN & BROCCOLI

From cooks.com

1 lb. chicken breast strips
2 tbsp. oil
4 c. vegetables (broccoli, red & green peppers strips,
sliced water chestnuts) - I used broccoli, carrots, onion, leaks, green pepper
1 1/2 c. chicken broth
3 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tsp. brown sugar
1 1/2 c. rice

Stir fry chicken in hot oil in large skillet until brown.
Add vegetables; stir until done. Mix broth, soy, cornstarch
and sugar. Add to skillet. Boil, continue for 2 minutes.
Prepare rice. Serve chicken mixture over hot rice.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment