Sunday, January 24, 2010

BBQ Pulled Pork
















So as I was wandering the grocery isles last weekend trying to figure out something different to make, I saw this McCormick's Seasoning Packet for BBQ Pulled Pork. Every time we eat BBQ, Joe orders pulled pork, so I thought he might like this. Well Joe LOVED it! I also think it was good, but not to the extent of my husband. It made a lot of meat, but he was thrilled to eat these leftovers!! It is super easy to make. Try it out!

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH
Makes 10 servings.

You Will Need
3 lbs. boneless pork shoulder roast, well-trimmed (I used 2 pork loins b/c I could not find pork shoulder roast)
1 pkg. McCormick® Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/3 cup cider vinegar


PLACE pork in slow cooker.


MIX Seasoning, ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar until blended. Pour over pork. Cover.


COOK 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove pork from slow cooker.


SHRED pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker; mix and heat with sauce before serving.

Important: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment