Monday, February 2, 2009

Oven Fried Potatoes

My friend Ami introduced me to this recipe in college and I had a request from my mom to post it. You can make it with different variations of seasoning like: dry ranch dressing mix, dry Italian dressing mix, or even seasoning salt. I served it with German Cabbage and pork tenderloin. I will post the other recipes later.


OVEN FRIED POTATOES

4 lg. baking potatoes, unpeeled
4 tbsp. olive oil
1-2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. pepper


Wash unpeeled potatoes and cut into small cubes. Pour oil and other dry ingredients into a gallon Ziploc bag. Pour in potatoes and seal bag. Shake bag until all potatoes are coated with seasoning. Place potatoes into a cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for one hour. Turn potatoes over for last 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment