Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Meal Planning for July 4-8

Well, I am behind again. :) I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend of the 4th with their families. I know we did, and we ate too much too! So, this week we are a looking at the basics of cooking. Healthy, without a lot of extra. I ordered from the Conway Locally Grown this week. I have new potatoes, squash, cucumbers, banana peppers, corn, cheese, and eggs. I want to use the ingredients in the meals this week to get the most out of the order. Enjoy a great week!


Sunday Night
Hamburgers, Baked Beans and Potato Salad (with the in-laws)

Monday Night
Veggie and Cheese Stromboli with sauteed vegetables and blueberry cobbler
http://twosistersandfriends.blogspot.com/2010/07/stromboli.html


Tuesday Night
Grilled Chicken with Couscous and Sauteed Vegetables (left overs from Sunday night)

Wednesday Night
Curry Chicken with New Potatoes and Boiled Egg (left over chicken from Tuesday)
http://twosistersandfriends.blogspot.com/2009/04/daag-curry-base.html

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday My parents, girls, and I are headed to Houston to visit Tracie and Joe. Cooking will fall to the other sister. Ha ha ha. But really, I will add what we cook down there later. We will have mom and daughters together to cook for a non-holiday. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment