Sunday, May 9, 2010

One Week’s Meals – May 9 to 14

Well, it is Sunday again and I am working on keeping us going another week. We hosted my cousin’s college graduation party this weekend, so the weekend was spent working on that meal. So, today I looked at what would be easy to cook and the best use of our leftovers. I also posted the sides again this week. All of my vegetables came from the farmers market this weekend and will make for great sides this week. This week at the local market I purchased: zucchini, squash, cucumber, and leeks. I have had to watch buying too many items at one time- it all looks so good that I want too much for one week.

Sunday Night- Out to eat- My family took me out for mother’s day. It was a great day with the family.

Meatless Monday Bean and Cheese Burritos with stir-fried veggies (squash, zucchini, and onions)
http://twosistersandfriends.blogspot.com/2010/05/bean-and-cheese-burritos-meatless.html

Tuesday Left-overs from the Graduation Party (Grilled chicken, baked beans, and coleslaw)

Wednesday Church Picnic (end of choir for the year- one activity down- YIPPEE!)

Thursday Spaghetti and Meat Sauce with fresh cucumber salad (take sauce our of the freezer)
http://twosistersandfriends.blogspot.com/2008/12/potato-leek-soup.html

No comments:

Post a Comment