• 1 large sweet potato, thinly sliced
• 1 Vidalia onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
• 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1/2 teaspoon of Mrs. Dash seasoning
• Dash of salt
• Dash of olive oil
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the sweet potato, Vidalia onions, green beans, and seasoning. Stir in 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper to coat.
3. Using 2 to 3 layers of foil, create desired number of foil packets. Brush inside surfaces of packets liberally with remaining olive oil. Distribute vegetable mixture evenly among the packets. Seal tightly.
4. Place packets on the preheated grill. Cook 30 minutes, turning once, or until potatoes are tender.
Place in the oven at 425 degrees for 45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.