Another recipe for the book True Grit. Along with the other food Amy brought in Dirt Cake. It was a wonderful dessert! Here is the recipe. . .
2 (20 oz.) pkgs. Oreo cookies
1/2 stick butter
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar
3 1/2 c. milk
2 sm. French vanilla instant pudding boxes
1 (12 oz.) Cool Whip
- Cream the butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- Mix pudding together with the milk, add the Cool Whip to pudding mixture.
- Then, blend in with the cream cheese mixture.
- Crumble the Oreo's in a blender, leave the cream in the Oreo's.
- Line the inside of a clay flower pot with foil.
- Alternating cookie crumbs and filling, ending with the cookie crumbs on top.
- Top with gummi worms and a plastic flower.