I made this for a barbecue that we attended last night. It turned out to be a crowd pleaser! No cooking is required, just some assembly.
For each wrap, you'll need:
- 1 large lettuce leaf, any variety, cleaned and patted dry
- 2 thin slices deli turkey
- 1 tablespoon crumbled bacon
- 1 tablespoon Caesar salad dressing
- Sprinkle of parmesan cheese
To make the wraps:
- Place turkey slices on top of the lettuce leaf. Sprinkle with bacon and parmesan cheese; drizzle with dressing. Roll the lettuce leaf and filling and secure with toothpicks.
- To serve, cut wraps in half or in slices, each section held together with a toothpick. Arrange on a plate or platter.