Monday, May 9, 2011

Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings

When you have to use the crock pot one or two nights a week, you can get TIRED of using it. It all seems the same. So when I found this recipe, I thought it sounded like something different. It is also really easy! I think I will add some veggies in with it, too. I am all about getting it all in together! I am glad the school year is almost to an end... we need a break!


Ingredients:
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2 Tablespoons butter
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
1 onion, finely chopped
2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces

Directions:
1. Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion into the slow cooker. Fill with enough water to cover.
2. Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High.
3. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker.
4. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment