Monday, May 9, 2011

My new favorite things....








I have a few items that I want to share that I a loving in the kitchen...






1. The garden is filling in, and the lettuce is growing daily by the yard... I needed a way to keep the lettuce fresh, so I made a SMALL investment in a salad spinner. I LOVE IT! I week later the lettuce is still fresh. It takes up a little space in the fridge, but well worth it! I found one for about 10 dollars




2. The Wolfgang Puck Rice Cooker/ Steamer/ and Slow Cooker is my new FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE! A few months ago my rice cooker died. it was a hard pill to swallow, but I did not rush out to get one. I did have my eye open. My slow cooker was getting too hot, and I was starting to burn dishes that should be fine cooking all day. I was flipping channels and I saw an add for this new appliance. I ordered it on a whim- and I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!! It acts as a slow cooker, rice cooker, and a steamer. I am using it two or three times a week. the shape also helps with counter shape. If you cook a lot in the slow cooker, I would totally check it out! I was also able to get it for the price of $39.00.


http://kitchen-dining.hsn.com/wolfgang-puck-bistro-elite-10-cup-digital-multicooker_p-6269401_xp.aspx?o=RvItems-P&sz=5&ocm=seis&attr=&subcat=&cat=QC0097&dept=QC0010&sf=QC&gs=&prev=&cm_sp=Recommended*PD*bottom&ccm=QCQC0010QC0097

No comments:

Post a Comment