Sunday, April 3, 2011

Easy Baked Ziti

I love the baked ziti recipe that I got from my mom, but it can truly feed a crowd of 8 to 10. I am not up for that kind of recipe on a Sunday night for the four of us. I found this easy recipe that the girls really enjoyed. They liked it so much that they are taking it to school for lunch tomorrow.

If you are interested in feeding a crowd, see this recipe: http://twosistersandfriends.blogspot.com/2010/12/baked-ziti.html

Ingredients:
• 1 box Ziti or Rigatoni noodles
• 1 Can Del Monte Traditional Sauce (or your own recipe)
• 1 Ricotta Cheese (16 oz)
• 2 tablespoons. Lawry's Seasoned Salt (or more for your taste)
• 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
• Parmesan cheese

Preparation:
Cook ziti according to directions. Put in 9" X 13" pan. Mix in Ricotta cheese and seasoned salt. Mix in Mozzarella cheese. Pour sauce over top. Bake in 350° oven for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, serve. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment