This is a family favorite during the holidays. Mom also likes it because it feeds a crowd!
1 lbs of dry ziti
1 onion chopped
1 lbs of lean ground beef
2 jars (26 oz each) of spaghetti sauce
6 oz of Provolone Cheese, sliced
1 1/2 cups Sour cream
6-8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 T of grated Parmesan cheese
1. Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. In a skillet, brown onion, and ground beef over medium heat. Drain grease
3. Add spaghetti sauce and summer 15 to 20 minutes
4. Layer in a greased 9x 13 dish; half the ziti, provolone, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese, and remaining sauce.
5. Top with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered 30 to 40 minutes.
Let set 5 minutes before serving.
Make 8 to 12 servings