Thursday, September 24, 2009

Little Doozies


I was looking for a quick dessert to take to church last week, so I made cookies (from the tub). Then, I decided to be a bit creative with the cookies and made them like they do at the Great American Cookie Company. My children were ecstatic and I didn't bring any of them home after the church dinner. So- here is the easy "recipe". This will definitely be a kid favorite!



  • 1 or 2 dozen baked Chocolate Chip Cookies or M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies

  • 1 tub of white "fluffy" ice (yes, it says fluffy on the outside of the tub)

Bake the cookies approximately the same size. Let them cool completely. (In fact, I baked the cookies a few days before and put them in the freezer until I was ready) Put a thin layer of icing on one cookie bottom. Place the other cookie to it- creating a "sandwich". Wipe the icing off of the sides and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment